The Girl Who Refused to Quit
Her first book “The Girl Who Refused To Quit” is so raw, down to earth and touching as Cassie shares the highs and lows of her life and how no matter what was thrown at her she refused to quit.
Throughout the book, you can really feel the emotions through her writing and although you can feel her sadness when she hits rock bottom (not once, not twice but three times) you can also feel the determination she has to carry on. The love she has for her two son’s provides her passion to push on through the sad times to not let them down.
Despite the heartache, you feel for Cassie at her low points this book is so uplifting and positive that it shows with the right mindset you can get through anything that life throws at you.
Building a Business
Cassie also shares the issues she has had with work, from working stressful jobs and having to leave her son in childcare (something I am sure a lot of Mums can relate to) then giving it all up to work happily as a part-time cleaner for years until being made redundant to then start on her journey of being self-employed and building a business which was not without its setbacks.
Cassandra is a strong and truly inspiring lady and has showcased it by writing this powerful and motivational book that makes an aspiring and uplifting read.
You can order your copy from Amazon by clicking here.
Rule Your World
In Cassie’s second book “Rule your world” she has used all of her past experiences and knowledge to create a self-help book that combines her real-life stories with scientific studies to provide the readers with the 7 rules that will help you raise your self-awareness to empower a calmer and more fulfilling way of life.
The rules are very simple but are so often overlooked and pushed aside as we are all often too busy to implement self-care. If you are looking to de-stress and regain control of your life this book is for you.
This book is easy to follow and showcases that making a few small changes to our lives can make a big impact on our health and well-being. You will be given the steps to create your own “toolbox for life” that will help you focus on yourself and give you ways to help bring you out of the darkness on to a path of empowerment and self-discovery.
You can order your copy on Amazon by clicking here.
Why not also read my other posts
- Hetty the Hedgehog and the Mexican JungleHetty the Hedgehog and the Mexican Jungle is the second … Read more
- Hetty the Hedgehog and the Animal SnatchersWhen animal snatchers take her friends, Hetty is the only … Read more
- Children’s Short Story – Tim the Blue Whales JourneyTim the Blue Whales Journey Tim, the blue whale, set … Read more
- Children’s Short Story – Stay Away From the WoodsBelow is a children’s short story I wrote. The inspiration … Read more
- Children’s Short Story- The Halloween Snowmen and The Evil SnowwomenBelow is a children’s short story I wrote after I … Read more
- Children’s Short Story – Fred the Little MonsterBelow is a children’s short story I wrote about a … Read more