This is a short poem that I put together for an amazing mum. I love to write poetry and mums are so amazing they do so much for us. That is why I thought I would put together a poem of gratitude for them. It is a lovely little poem to show how amazing mums are and how much we love them.
Poem for an Amazing Mum
Mum you will always be by my side,
With the unconditional love that you provide,
Millions of kisses you have showered upon me,
To your family you are a true devotee,
You are my saviour through dark times,
That is why I love you longtime.
This is one of the poems taken from my book ‘Poetry to Inspire and Uplift‘ full of positive and uplifting poetry.
If you enjoyed my poem you can purchase it as a 76 mm x 51 mm keyring as a gift for your mum by visiting my products page.
In my shop, you will also find a poem keyring available for an amazing friend that you can send as a gift to show them you care.
If you enjoy reading poetry why not also take a look at the lockdown poem I wrote called- Find Your Inner Rainbow to help spread some love and positivity during this difficult time.
I have also recorded this poem as a Youtube video which you can watch here –
Subscribe to our newsletter!
I was so inspired by the efforts that Captain Tom Moore put in to stand up for his country and raise vital funds for the NHS that I also put together a poem celebrating his achievements. A Poem for Captain Tom Moore
- Hetty the Hedgehog and the Mexican JungleHetty the Hedgehog and the Mexican Jungle is the second book in the Hetty the Hedgehog series. When her friends are loaded onto the wrong … Read more
- Hetty the Hedgehog and the Animal SnatchersWhen animal snatchers take her friends, Hetty is the only one left to save them.She may only be small but she is no ordinary hedgehog. … Read more
- Children’s Short Story – Tim the Blue Whales JourneyTim the Blue Whales Journey Tim, the blue whale, set off across the ocean, With his heart filled with love and emotion. He was going … Read more
- Children’s Short Story – Stay Away From the WoodsBelow is a children’s short story I wrote. The inspiration came from an illustration of a little girl sitting with a bear that I saw … Read more
- Children’s Short Story- The Halloween Snowmen and The Evil SnowwomenBelow is a children’s short story I wrote after I read in the newspaper it might snow at Halloween, which where we live in England … Read more