I have had the pleasure of reviewing ENJO products that were gifted to me from ENJO UK with Fiona Dalziel.
What is ENJO?
ENJO is a company providing chemical-free eco-friendly cleaning solutions. The innovative ENJO fibres absorb the dirt and can be washed in hot water and reused again and again. ENJO is striving to provide chemical-free cleaning.
Our Review of ENJO products
Fruit and Vegetable Cloth
The fruit and vegetable cloth is perfect for cleaning the skin on fruit and vegetables and removing any dirt, pesticides or wax from it. This cloth has two sides to it the rough side is for cleaning the fruit and vegetables and the other side is for drying them afterwards.
I am very impressed with this cloth it is so easy to use and does an amazing job.
My veg cloth arrived the same day I pulled up my homegrown potatoes. Usually, this would be a job getting the dirt off and cleaning them up but with my the ENJO cloth it made the job so much easier. For anyone who grows their own produce or that buys them fresh from the grocers I highly recommend this cloth for getting them clean.
This cloth is also perfect for the current climate as you can give all your fruit and veg a good wash no matter where you bought them from making sure they are gem free before eating.
The eye pad is a double-sided super soft round pad that is used to remove eye make-up. It can easily be washed and re-used.
I avoid using any chemicals on my face and never use make-up remover or wipes. I normally use reusable cloth pads that I put with water and scrub away to remove my mascara. These generally aren’t very soft and get rougher over time. So I was genuinely looking forwards to trying out the ENJO eye pad to see if it was any better and it didn’t disappoint.
As soon as I received it I could feel the difference it was so smooth and fluffy and felt soft against my skin.
To remove mascara and eye make-up you just need a bit of water on the pad and a gentle rub over the eye. The pad is so soft that it doesn’t scratch the skin and the circle shape makes it easy to hold and use over the eye. Once done just give the pad a washout.
Soft Skin Wipe
The soft skin wipe is very soft and gentle and is great to use as an alternative to skincare or baby wipes.
When you look at the soft skin wipe it does look a bit odd like a simple piece of carpet as it is soft on one side with a hard backing to it. It did feel weird at first getting it wet and using it as a wipe on my face but it definitely does the job it is set out to do.
The hard backing is a benefit as it helps make the cloth more ridged and better for cleaning spots of dirt off on the face. Especially if you have children who always end up with dried up food on their face that needs cleaning off. The other side is soft so it glides over the skin removing dirt without feeling rough over the skin.
I have been advised that the back will get softer the more it is washed and will eventually become bendy and more flexible.
ENJO wipes can be machine washed up to 60C (without fabric conditioner) and reused again and again. ENJO claims that they will last up to 3 years.
Where to Buy
To order yours or to find out more contact Fiona at ENJO using the below –
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/fionaenjo/
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Take a look at My Other Posts
- Hetty the Hedgehog and the Mexican JungleHetty the Hedgehog and the Mexican Jungle is the second book in the Hetty the … Read more
- Hetty the Hedgehog and the Animal SnatchersWhen animal snatchers take her friends, Hetty is the only one left to save them.She … Read more
- Children’s Short Story – Tim the Blue Whales JourneyTim the Blue Whales Journey Tim, the blue whale, set off across the ocean, With … Read more
- Children’s Short Story – Stay Away From the WoodsBelow is a children’s short story I wrote. The inspiration came from an illustration of … Read more
- Children’s Short Story- The Halloween Snowmen and The Evil SnowwomenBelow is a children’s short story I wrote after I read in the newspaper it … Read more
- Children’s Short Story – Fred the Little MonsterBelow is a children’s short story I wrote about a little monster who tries to … Read more