A Positive Lockdown Poem –
Below is a short lockdown poem I wrote to send out some positive vibes to others while we are having to stay inside.
Find You Inner Rainbow
When times are tough,
and you feel you have had enough,
it’s important that we all stick together,
to ride out this stormy weather.
You may be isolated inside your home,
that doesn’t mean you need to be alone,
send a picture, an email or call a friend,
with virtual love there really is no end.
Dig deep and find your inner rainbow.
Then let that love and positivity flow.
Spread those positive vibes far and wide,
sending out happiness to others while staying inside.
Written by Cheryl Lee-White
My Lockdown Poem on Youtube
All these are poem are available in my book ‘Poetry to Inspire and Uplift‘ which is available on Amazon in paperback and ebook.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- Lockdown Poetry – 2020Solace in My Notebook 2020 has sure been a tough year for all of us and very different to what we thought it would be. …
- Dig – Children’s Book ReviewWe have had the pleasure of reviewing the fabulous children’s book Dig which has been written by children’s author Nicky Gilbody and illustrated by Stephanie …
- Kid’s Christmas Craft Ideas – Handmade Christmas DecorationsHere are some of the Kid’s Christmas Craft Ideas that we have enjoyed over the years and that look great and also make lovely homemade …
- Raising a Warrior – 12 week Course, I Found My BraveMy daughters and I have been doing Raising a Warrior’s 12 week Warrior Course, I Found My Brave. This is a 12-week online course for …
- Love Thy Body Book ReviewI had the privilege to be an advanced reader of the amazing new book Love Thy Body written by Laura Bland, Ana Bonasera and Serena …