A Positive Lockdown Poem –
Below is a short lockdown poem I wrote to send out some positive vibes to others while we are having to stay inside.
Find You Inner Rainbow
When times are tough,
and you feel you have had enough,
it’s important that we all stick together,
to ride out this stormy weather.
You may be isolated inside your home,
that doesn’t mean you need to be alone,
send a picture, an email or call a friend,
with virtual love there really is no end.
Dig deep and find your inner rainbow.
Then let that love and positivity flow.
Spread those positive vibes far and wide,
sending out happiness to others while staying inside.
Written by Cheryl Lee-White
My Lockdown Poem on Youtube
All these are poem are available in my book ‘Poetry to Inspire and Uplift‘ which is available on Amazon in paperback and ebook.
Read More Poetry
Read my poem post Positive Poetry
Read mine and fellow authors lockdown poems
Read the poem I put together about lockdown and the year 2020
Subscribe to our newsletter for more poems and to be the first to hear about future books.
- Allotment Fun – Book ReviewI have been reviewing the lovely new book ‘Allotment Fun‘ by author Helen Isaac and illustrated by Tim Burgess. This is a great early gardening …
- Grandma – A Children’s Book about CancerComing soon! I am so excited to share with you that my new children’s book Grandma – A children’s book about cancer, will be coming …
- Positive PoetryPoetry for a Friend I am so glad to have a friend like you,You’re always there whenever I feel blue.You never fail to brighten the …
- Traditional Publishing Vs Self-PublishingWhat is Traditional Publishing It is very rare these days to find a traditional publisher that allows you to submit your manuscript directly to them. …
- Lockdown Poetry – 2020Solace in My Notebook 2020 has sure been a tough year for all of us and very different to what we thought it would be. …