A Positive Lockdown Poem –
Below is a short lockdown poem I wrote to send out some positive vibes to others while we are having to stay inside.
Find You Inner Rainbow
When times are tough,
and you feel you have had enough,
it’s important that we all stick together,
to ride out this stormy weather.
You may be isolated inside your home,
that doesn’t mean you need to be alone,
send a picture, an email or call a friend,
with virtual love there really is no end.
Dig deep and find your inner rainbow.
Then let that love and positivity flow.
Spread those positive vibes far and wide,
sending out happiness to others while staying inside.
Written by Cheryl Lee-White
My Lockdown Poem on Youtube
All these are poem are available in my book ‘Poetry to Inspire and Uplift‘ which is available on Amazon in paperback and ebook.
Read More Poetry
Read my poem post Positive Poetry
Read mine and fellow authors lockdown poems
Read the poem I put together about lockdown and the year 2020
Subscribe to our newsletter for more poems and to be the first to hear about future books.
- An Autumn PoemThis is an Autumn Poem from my first ever poetry book Poetry to Inspire and Uplift. Beauty Autumn Will Send Summer has come to its …
- Go Sketch Club – Virtual Art Classes ReviewWe had the opportunity to review Go Sketch Club’s fabulous Anime and Manga Faces virtual art lessons. About Go Sketch Club Go Sketch Club, inspires children …
- Atch…oops by Nicky Gilbody Book ReviewThis month we have had the pleasure of reviewing the marvellous children’s rhyming picture book Atch…oops written by Nicky Gilbody and Illustrated by Phil Littler. …
- Top 5 Writing Tips for AuthorsBelow are my 5 top tips for writers – Writing Tip Number 1 If you want to become a writer you first need to be …
- Jasper the Firefighting Dragon – Book ReviewThis month we have been reviewing the wonderful children’s picture book Jasper the Firefighting Dragon. Written by Val Blackburn and Illustrated by Sarah Leigh-Wills. About …