A Positive Lockdown Poem –
Below is a short lockdown poem I wrote to send out some positive vibes to others while we are having to stay inside.
Find You Inner Rainbow
When times are tough,
and you feel you have had enough,
it’s important that we all stick together,
to ride out this stormy weather.
You may be isolated inside your home,
that doesn’t mean you need to be alone,
send a picture, an email or call a friend,
with virtual love there really is no end.
Dig deep and find your inner rainbow.
Then let that love and positivity flow.
Spread those positive vibes far and wide,
sending out happiness to others while staying inside.
Written by Cheryl Lee-White
My Lockdown Poem on Youtube
All these are poem are available in my book ‘Poetry to Inspire and Uplift‘ which is available on Amazon in paperback and ebook.
Read More Poetry
Read my poem post Positive Poetry
Read mine and fellow authors lockdown poems
Read the poem I put together about lockdown and the year 2020
Subscribe to our newsletter for more poems and to be the first to hear about future books.
- Jasper the Firefighting Dragon – Book ReviewThis month we have been reviewing the wonderful children’s picture book Jasper the Firefighting Dragon. Written by Val Blackburn and Illustrated by Sarah Leigh-Wills. About …
- Children’s Summer Activity SheetThe summer holidays are nearly here and our kids will soon be off on their school holidays for 6 long weeks. It can be hard …
- My Dad’s Jokes are Very (Terribly, Awfully, Painfully) Bad! – Book ReviewWe have been reviewing the hilarious new book My Dad’s Jokes are Very (Terribly, Awfully, Painfully) Bad! By author Jacob Eckeberger. About The Book The …
- Sadie and the Seadogs – Book ReviewWe have been reviewing the delightful ‘Sadie and the Sea Dogs’ by Maureen Duffy and illustrated by Anita Joice. About the Book ‘Sadie and the …
- Allotment Fun – Book ReviewI have been reviewing the lovely new book ‘Allotment Fun‘ by author Helen Isaac and illustrated by Tim Burgess. This is a great early gardening …