The summer holidays are nearly here and our kids will soon be off on their school holidays for 6 long weeks.
It can be hard to find things to do to keep them entertained so I have put together this handy tick list.
Receive the pdf download of the activity sheet, a free children’s short story and other activity sheets by signing up for my newsletter.
Children’s Activity Checklist –
- Go on a bug hunt
- Draw and create your own Monster
- Have a Picnic
- Play with bubbles
- Make something out of a toilet roll
- Read a new book
- Paint a beach scene
- Go pond dipping
- Make a sock puppet or creation
- Go on a long walk
- Go, Blackberry Picking
- Paint rocks
- Build a den (either inside or outside)
- Bake a Cake
- Draw a self-portrait
- Do some crazy dancing
- Do yoga
- Make your own pizza
- Make a pavement picture with chalk
- Have a water fight
- Make salt dough creations
- Go Stargazing
- Set up an obstacle course
- Roast Marshmallows
- Create your own exercise routine
- Grow a new plant
- Create your own comic strip
- Climb a Tree
For an extra activity once you have created and drawn your own monster why not try writing a short story about it.
If you sign up for my newsletter you will receive my free children’s short story ‘A Monster Called Fred’ ebook.
Subscribe to our newsletter!