I have been reviewing the new Escape Reality Book which is a collection of short fiction stories written by lots of different women and teenagers to provide some relief and escape from reality during this difficult time of lockdown.
The book has been edited and published by a company called Fuzzy Flamingo who has done a wonderful job of putting the stories together and on the stunning front cover. These stories have been written and the book put together in less than 3 weeks which is an amazing achievement for all the authors and Jen at Fuzzy Flamingo.
The book contains 21 different short fiction stories and every one of them is completely different. The stories contain murder, fires, garden escapes, African adventures and lots more.
All the stories are short and easy to read and perfect as the title suggests to escape reality. If you, like me, have children around and find it hard to fully immerse yourself in a book for hours due to the constant interruptions then this book is great as you can read the stories in short bursts and it is not too hard to dip in and out of when you have a spare moment here and there.
The stories are well written and a lot of them will leave you wanting to hear more from the author. A couple of them finish on a bit of a cliffhanger that then leaves you thinking and imagining what could be happening next. There are so many different scenarios within the book that you are bound to find stories that appeal to you.
The ebook is 99p and the paperback is £8.99 you can order your copy here https://amzn.to/2Xz5aH2
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Why not take a look at my other reviews –
- Go Sketch Club – Virtual Art Classes ReviewWe had the opportunity to review Go Sketch Club’s fabulous Anime and Manga Faces virtual art lessons. About Go Sketch Club Go Sketch Club, inspires children … Read more
- Raising a Warrior – 12 week Course, I Found My BraveMy daughters and I have been doing Raising a Warrior’s 12 week Warrior Course, I Found My Brave. This is a 12-week online course for … Read more
- Suzie Goes to School Book ReviewI had the opportunity this week to review this wonderful book ‘Suzie Goes to School‘ written by Charlotte Olson. This book is one of the … Read more
- Breezy Family Character Creator ReviewWe have been reviewing the brilliant character creator from Breezy Family. You can create a portrait of yourself or your whole family into customized characters … Read more
- Cosmourse Virtual Art Classes ReviewWe were so lucky to be gifted these children’s virtual art classes from Cosmourse for the purpose of reviewing. Who are Cosmourse Cosmourse is a … Read more